Table of Contents
- Price for a Reference List
- What Is a Reference Page for an Essay?
- Creating a List of References: Know the Essentials
- Supreme-Essay.com – A Reference List Writing Service You Can Trust
- Why Requesting Our Professional Reference List Writing Help Is a Superior Idea
- VIP Services: Amazing Options for Our Customers
- Difference between a Reference List and Bibliography
- How to Order a Reference List
- How to Get Our Professional Writing Help?
- View Feedback on Reference Lists at Supreme-Essay.com
A reference page is typically the last page of the paper where student should include the bibliographic information of the sources they have used when working on the paper. After checking your reference list, the reader should understand what sources you have used. For many students, creating a list of references in a specific reference list format is a rather intricate task. If you also experience some challenges with understanding this assignment, you should consider cooperating with Supreme-Essay.com a great reference list writing service. Our agency is a trustworthy provider of custom writing assistance. So, if you need help with creating a citation list or any other assignment, you can just delegate this task to our team and we will make your academic success closer.
Supreme-Essay.com has been providing reference list writing help for students for a great deal of time. Our team understands all the specifics of creating such a piece as a reference page for an essay, research paper, or any other academic work and would be glad to assist you. Regardless of the number of sources that has to be included on the reference page and their types, we can handle the task properly. Just contact us and say, “Do my reference list!”
What Is a Reference Page for an Essay?
In order to answer this question correctly, it is first required to explain what references are. So, when talking about essays, references determine the sources of information used by the writer. It is worth admitting that references are important for any piece of writing not only essays since they help readers identify the source and make sure that the information highlighted in a paper is credible and valid. What exactly can be used as references? Here is a list including only some of the items:
- Chapters in books;
- Videos, etc.
There is also the set of data that should not be presented on the reference page. Here, it goes about the information related to personal communication, i.e. names of interviewees, quotes from the participants of the investigation, and mentions of the web resources, applications, or software known to general public.
Now, you know what references are and as to a reference list, as it has already been briefly stated at the beginning of the article, it is a page providing information about all the resources cited in a paper. A properly arranged list of references lets readers find a particular source providing some information quickly.
Does it sound confusing? Don’t panic! To help you understand the matter better, we will give you some tips on how to write a list of references. However, it is not necessarily for you to follow them if you find this task very complex. You can submit your do my reference list order to us and we will do the job for you.
Limited time Offer
Creating a List of References: Know the Essentials
Before you start working on a reference page, you need to address the prompt once again to do everything right. First, you need to clarify all technical aspects such as the font, font size, spacing, etc. Then, you need to double-check what reference list format you are supposed to follow. Below, you will find several hints that will help you create a good-looking reference page in the APA formatting style:
- Begin your list on a separate page. Typically, it is put after the concluding part of a paper.
- The lines after the fist line of each source are to be indented one-half inch from the left margin.
- The authors’ names should be inverted, which means that the last names are to be placed first.
- The first and middles names of authors should be written as initials. E.g. Jenny Victoria Smith should be presented in this way – “Smith, J.V.”
- In case of several authors, their initials should be separated from each other with a comma. An ampersand (&) is to be placed before the last author’s name. This rule applies to the cases when there are 20 authors. If there are more than 20 authors, it is necessary to use an ellipsis (not ampersand) after the 19th author, and only then add the last author’s name.
- All sources should be put in alphabetical order paying attention to the first author’s last name of each entry;
- Chronological order is to be followed if there are several articles of the same author.
- When talking about the titles of reports, books, websites, chapters, etc., it is required to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a title and subtitle, the first word after a dash or colon in a title, and proper nouns.
- Italicizing is to be applied to lengthy works (e.g. newspaper names, books, edited collections, etc.).
- The titles of shorter works (book chapters or essays in large edited collections) are not be underlined, italicized or put in quotes.
Pay attention that the list of references may include not only books and academic articles but also the sources mentioned above, i.e. videos, speeches, interviews, podcasts, etc. If you fail to cite any source you use when producing your paper, your professor may accuse you of plagiarism, which may result in a disciplinary action. At the same time, you should understand that the way your reference page is written in greatly depends on the citation style.
As such, making a reference page in APA will be different from making such a list in MLA. If you are not sure if you can create a perfect list of sources, we strongly recommend you not to put your academic reputation at risk but contact our service.
Refer our service to your friends!
from all orders made
by people you bring
Your people also get a 17% discount on their first order
Supreme-Essay.com – A Reference List Writing Service You Can Trust
Many students experience troubles when it is necessary to handle various writing tasks. Some of them are not experienced whereas others just do not have time to spend on researching, writing, and revising. If you are tired of solving your academic problems, you should know that there is a writing service that will make all your worries disappear. Our company has been providing students with supreme writing services for many years. If you check some reviews left by our customers, you will see that we never disappoint our customers by providing them with poorly written papers or improperly arranged references. Besides, our customers prefer cooperating with our service because they know that their privacy is carefully protected. Our agency never shares any data related to our clients or their do my reference list orders with anyone.
In addition to total confidentiality, we also ensure the timely delivery of every single order. Even if you want to receive a brilliant reference page example in several hours, you can be sure that we will deliver it to you without any delays. Our experts are skilled enough to complete urgent assignments successfully. Note that before requesting us for reference list writing help, you can contact our support representatives to clarify whether there is a writer available to work on your urgent do my reference list order.
One more great advantage of our reference list writing service is various mediums facilitating communication between the writers and customers. In case of having any questions, you can message your writer directly in the system. Also, you are free to ask one of our support managers to forward your comments to the writer. If you add a VIP services package to your order, you will be able to receive SMS notifications about all the changes happening to your order.
Why Requesting Our Professional Reference List Writing Help Is a Superior Idea
You should know that cooperation with our company has many other amazing benefits. Have a look at some of them:
- Individual approach. When you entrust your assignment to our company, you can stay calm and confident knowing that all of your instructions will be followed;
- Fair prices. Our pricing rates start at $13.99 per page, what makes our professional reference list writing service very affordable. By developing a great price and quality balance, we wanted to make our services available to all students;
- Non-stop assistance from our support managers. No matter what kind of writing help you may need in the process of our cooperation, you can expect guidance and support from our managers. They are at your service round the clock;
- Professional writers. To maintain the leading status in the academic writing industry, we hire the most competent, creative, and professional academic writers. Each of them knows how to make an APA reference list, how to write a reference list in MLA, or in any other formatting style.
Once you place your order at our service, you will see that we have many other amenities that can make your cooperation with us even more pleasurable. So, do not ponder whether to use our professional reference list writing service or not. Address us right now and ask, “Do you have someone who could do my reference list for me?” Expect a positive response!
by Top 30 writers from - $10.95
VIP Support from - $9.99
Proofread by editor from - $3.99
extended REVISION from - $2.00
SMS NOTIFICATIONS from - $3.00
PDF plagiarism report from - $5.99
PACKAGE from - $28.74
VIP Services: Amazing Options for Our Customers
When using our writing service, you will get considerable advantages alongside substantial writing help, and you already know about it. However, there is one more outstanding thing we’d like to share with you. Our company has designed a supreme VIP package that includes a number of remarkable features:
- Detailed PDF report on plagiarism
- Top 30 writers
- Great VIP support
- Outstanding proofreading service
- Extended revision option
- SMS notifications
Each of these options costs a small fee and the effect it makes is significant. So, send your do my reference list application to us, pick the VIP options you need, and enjoy your freedom from studies. Our team of proficient and talented specialists will do their best to provide you with valuable writing help and an awesome service in general.
Difference between a Reference List and Bibliography
Many students involved in creating academic works often confuse a reference page with a bibliography. We want to make everything clear so that no confusion arises. Below, there is a table highlighting distinctive features of these two pieces:
It includes only the sources cited in your paper.
It presents the list of all sources you have referred to while preparing your academic work, both cited and not cited in your paper.
It is mainly used with the in-text citation styles such as APA, MLA, AMA.
It is used with the footnote citation styles such as Chicago and Oxford.
The cited sources are placed in alphabetical (chronological manner is also possible) order according to the author’s last name.
All sources (not only the cited) are placed in alphabetical order according to the author’s last name.
A reference page includes only bibliographical information about each entry.
A bibliography may contain a short annotation below each source (e.g. annotated bibliography).
These are the core points that show the difference between a reference page and a bibliography. Of course, these two pieces of writing have similar features as well. Both provide information about specific sources and help readers quickly find information about the aspects of the topic which a paper is focused on.
If you do not have enough experience of dealing with such papers and cannot differentiate between them, send your do my reference list request to us. We can provide you with a professional reference list done according to your instructions.
Place an order and make a payment Our skilled writer is studying the instructions The expert is doing your assignment Download your reference list
How to Order a Reference List
Place an order and make a payment
Our skilled writer is studying the instructions
The expert is doing your assignment
Download your reference list
How to Get Our Professional Writing Help?
If you are ready to get APA reference help, let us provide you with detailed information on the ordering process. To cope with your task successfully, we need to have its accurate description. This means that you need to indicate the correct deadline, topic, formatting style, and other details. Additionally, you have to give us the list of sources that have to be included in your reference page. Then, you need to pay for your order. When your payment is verified, we will pair you with a suitable writer, who has the necessary background and expertise to write your paper properly. Finally, when the specified date comes, you will need to download your reference list from your personal profile on our website.
We want you to know that cooperation with our company is the best way to forget about your academic problems. So, do not think twice and place your order now! Supreme-Essay.com is the resource where you can get tremendous writing help in any academic field!